TK Internet Marketing provides content writing services for business owners who don’t have the time or expertise to write their own content. Writing content, such as blogs regularly can be a very effective online marketing tool. Despite this fact, content writing is often avoided or overlooked. If business owners attempt to write their own content, many of them face challenges such as:
- They don’t have time in their busy schedules to write content regularly.
- They don’t know what to write.
- They don’t have good writing skills
- They don’t know how to write keyword-rich content.
- They don’t know how to write content that will appeal to readers.
- They don’t know how to optimize content.
- They don’t know how to write content that is search engine-friendly.
- They don’t know how to post published blogs to social media.
Why Is Content Writing Important?
Writing content regularly is an essential part of an effective online marketing plan for the following reasons:
- Content can be optimized for search engines
- If written properly and optimized, content can appear in search engine results, just like any of your website pages.
- Search engines favor quality content that will be helpful to readers.
- Search engines favor blogs because they are new website content, especially if they are published regularly.
- Blogs can help build your brand.
- If blogs are well-written and full of useful information, they will attract readers’ attention.
How Often Should Blogs Be Written?
In order to be effective, blogs must be written daily or weekly. If you can’t write them this often, try writing them monthly, which is better than not writing them at all. Search engines are attracted to websites that have lots of quality blogs. Websites that have sporadic, low quality blogs that are not useful to readers get little or no search engine attention.
What Are Good Blog Topics?
We are often asked about blog topics and blog length. Many business owners just don’t know what to write and how much to write. Blogs should be at least 300 words and there are usually many potential blog topics. They should contain helpful information instead of being sales oriented. Readers want to learn something instead of reading a sales pitch. Some possible topics include:
- Write blogs to Inform readers about changes in your industry.
- Write about the benefits of a new product or service.
- Provide tips to readers.
- Write blogs about how to do something related to your industry.
- Write blogs that answers frequent questions about your industry or services that you provide.
- Write blogs about how a product or service works.
- Include a brief paragraph about your business at the end of the blog.
Ready to find out more?
If you have questions about blogs or need top-quality blog writing services, contact us.